The holiday season is the perfect time to forget all of your worries and be all smiles and laughter. Because it is, in fact, the most beautiful time of the year. If you are a lucky dog owner you will be blessed enough to spend the holidays with your perfect canine. So why not have the best of both worlds and read some hilarious Christmas dog puns. Because your holiday season could be ruff without them.
So get ready to sit back, read some funny Christmas dog puns and laugh.
These are perfect to read while having a relaxing time with your family on the couch, or with your co-workers to brighten up the work hours. Every dog owner is guaranteed to love them.
We don’t need a naughty and nice list for this Christmas, because we already have a list of dog puns and all of them are absolutely hilarious.
Christmas dog puns
It doesn’t have to be Christmas for you to enjoy these puns. However, you will definitely appreciate them more when the Christmas lights start to flicker.
Even if you are reading this in the middle of July, let us help you get some holiday spirit and enjoy
Here’s a list of our favorite dog Christmas puns
- Happy Howl-idays
- Merry Christmutts
- Yappy Holidays
- Santa Paws is comin’ to town…
- May your Christmas be furry and bright
- I’m dreaming of a white ChrisMutt
- Deck the halls with frisbees and ball-ies…
- Oh, Christmas tree or Christmas tree! How tasty are your branches…
- Have yourself a furry little Christmas
- Chestnuts roasting by an open fire, Puppy nipping at your nose…
These will just be perfect to make your family members laugh. Especially the younger ones. However, anyone who is dog obsessed will most definitely know how to appreciate them.
- Have the ulti-mutt holiday
- The snuggle is real
- I’ve been a furry good dog
- We woof you a merry Christmas
- Ho, Ho, Ho. Merry Woofmas!
- Sealed with a pooch smooch
- On the fur-st day of Christmas…
- Santa’s little yelper
- May you have a very Hairy Christmas and a Yappy New Year
- Oh Christmas treat! Oh Christmas treat!
Now these were just too cute! They would also be adorable on a Christmas card featuring your beautiful canines in their best holidays attire. Just imagine how everyone would absolutely love to receive such a Christmas card in their mailbox.
More funny dog Christmas puns
While you can’t use many of there in your everyday language, the holidays are a wonderful time to embrace them! So cuddle up with your dogs and call up your fam to share these pet puns.
- Dachshund through the snow…
- Jack Frost nipping at your nose? May there be a new puppy nipping at your toes.
- It’s snow joke!
- I pawmise I didn’t unwrap the presents. But I may have “terriered” them up a little.
- Christmas dog love is fur real.
- Pugs and kisses
- O Come All Ye Fur-ry…
- There’ll be potty bells jingling and tin-tin-tinkling too.
- Husky Holidays
- Happy Collie-days
- May Your Christmas be furry & bright!
- Happy Howlidays
- Meowy Christmas
- Feliz Naughty Dog
- Merry Corgmas
These are our favorite ones! However, we would absolutely love for this list to be even longer. So make sure you share some of your favorite funny Christmas dog puns with us! We will make sure to update the list each year.
Don’t forget to take a moment for yourself
We hope that our dog Christmas puns brought a smile, a laugh, or a woof to your face. And if not, at least it didn’t cost you a fur-tune.
I don’t know about you, but all I want for Christmas this year is to have a wonderful time with my Shih Tzu and family. It’s the simple things right? After a long and hectic year all you can wish for is some time off. And is there a better way to do so than laughing at your favorite Christmas dog pun? I think not. And trust us, Santa Claus won’t put you on the Naughty list for that!
Happy holidays everyone, Furry Christmas and I hope Santa Claus will enjoy reading these pet puns under the Christmas lights with some cookies and milk just as much as we did! I wish you lots of paws and bows this holiday season.
Lastly, we want to say that we are thankful for you reading this article. The holidays are a busy time and it can get very hectic very soon. So it’s always a good idea to rewind and have a moment of laughter.
Don’t forget that we also have some other holiday related content on our page. Here are some of those articles: